Friday, June 01, 2007

Race 4 A Cure - Madison 07

So as if I don't have enough going on right now - those of you who see me regularly know that I have been running like a chicken with its head cut-off all week - I spontaneously signed up to do the Breast Cancer 5K in Madison tomorrow morning. Some girls from work are walking it and so I thought it would be fun to "run" it since I really enjoyed the Milwaukee one last fall. When I say "run" I really mean jog, and jog slowly for that matter ;). I haven't been running all month - its going to be a miracle if I finish this thing. My only two goals are to beat or meet my old time (28.48 min) and to not walk. If I can do those two things I'll be very proud of myself. I suppose I should hit the hay since I have to drive an hour for my 30 min run... crazy, I know! But it will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment