Saturday, January 05, 2008

The longest day E-V-E-R!!!

I woke up in Singapore and am going to bed in Wisconsin but its been 30 hours and its STILL Saturday the 5th of January....its mind-boggling (especially on 4 hours of sleep). Why is it that once you get home from a vacation it feel like you never left?!?!

The family trip was great - definitely once in a lifetime! I'll get a few pictures up soon but for now I just wanted to say THANKS to all of you who were praying. The travels were safe and the trip back to Base Camp was not too traumatic - PLT! I think I did more of my processing and thinking at home here before I left and didn't force myself to think too much about it while I was there. It also helped that we had amazing weather and calm oceans for the boat rides ;) Stop back soon to see pics.

Happy New year to all of you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment