Greetings from the land of crazy work weeks, family holidays, nutrition class and application-to-nursing school frenzy. I have returned and I promise never to disappear again for so long. Today is a breath of fresh air and I am trying to soak up every unplanned minute of it. You know life has been crazy when you're excited about a "relaxing day" of laundry, bill sorting, packing and cleaning. Its sad but its true, I am excited about doing these things - maybe its because they have been hanging over my head and have been ignored for.....sadly to be honest, some of them have been ignored for months (not the laundry, that would just be gross!) the bills, though paid, have not been filed since August. I can't wait to get them off my desk and into files. :)
So although a bit late, I raise my cup of tea to you to wish you a Happy New Year with a promise to be better at blogging in 2011 :)
No comments:
Post a Comment