Random-ness...thoughts, photos, weather updates and more from this Midwestern girl's daily life in an effort to keep far-away friends and family "in the loop".
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Heaven...
I'm currently in heaven (on earth)...sunshine, palm trees and my sister's company as I pay her a visit in San Diego. While on a respite from work and reality I finally have time to blog again. To all of my wonderful prayer warriors out there - thank you! Your prayers for God's direction as I've pursued nursing schools is working itself out. I have been invited for an interview on Saturday in Tucson (Megan & I will road trip there tomorrow) and I will meet with the College of Nursing and one of the hospitals offering a sponsorship. We'll bum around Tuscon over the weekend and then return to San Diego on Sunday. I'll spend a few more days chillin' with my sis and then head back to WI on Wednesday. Continued prayers are appreciated, I should know more by the start of March! I'll be posting pics from our adventures this week so stay tuned. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment