Random-ness...thoughts, photos, weather updates and more from this Midwestern girl's daily life in an effort to keep far-away friends and family "in the loop".
Monday, March 05, 2012
Loss
My grandfather passed away yesterday :(. My heart is saddened for so many reasons, many of which those of you who have lost a loved one can understand, and I ache for his wife's loss (this is the 3rd husband she has buried). Pray for my Dad, his siblings and for Marje his wife, loss is never easy or uncomplicated. My hope is that his passing will begin some conversations about faith within the family and draw everyone a bit closer. The funeral is Saturday 3/10, prayers are coveted, as I imagine it will be an emotional weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Lindsay,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for you loss. May you feel the peace of God during the weekend. I grieve with you.
Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
Psalm 116:50