Friday, August 24, 2012

The next chapter..trials in trust.

Graduation has long come and gone...almost a month already, yikes! It's been increasingly hard to wait to hear from the hospital regarding when I'll start work and even harder to wait on God for finances as my start date keeps getting pushed further back and my bank account dwindles. Life is crazy and stagnate all at the same time. I've been hanging out in Wisco enjoying precious time with family and dear friends, studying for boards, and waiting (not so patiently) to hear from AZ.

So what's the game plan???? Wish I could talk to God directly on that one. I'm going to head back to AZ middle of next week. I'm praying and hoping to get lots of work substitute teaching for the month of September to carry me through until the hospital begins new graduate orientation. Up until today the hospital has been mum on when we could expect to start working, as of today they guesstimate is oct 15 as the earliest it would begin - this news is a blessing and a curse a the same time... Megan is getting married on the 14th of Oct so it's a blessing it starts after the wedding week festivities but it's a curse in the fact that I have NO CLUE where rent $ etc is going to come from to get me through until then.

I'm running on trust and God's financial graces for the next 1.5 months and it's a completely uncomfortable spot to be in but I am excited to see how He is going to provide. Prayers for patience, trust, and work are appreciated. Can't wait to update you on how it all works out and how I survive the roller coaster of it all. :)

Blessings and love friends!!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:O-town, WI

No comments:

Post a Comment