Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Its my B-Day :)

I think this is the 5th year in a row (at least) that I have been out of the country for my B-day - how fun. Last year it was spent in the Tokyo airport on my way to see my sister and her fam. This year was a little more relaxing (with the exception of the exam I had to take). I had a manicure & pedicure with my friends for a whopping $20, had lunch at a cute cafe with horchata and frech guacamole (yum), went shopping and the took the culture exam - my last test of the summer. All in all its been a great day and I couldn´t imagine a more beautiful place to spend it in. Antigua, Guatemala is gorgeous and our hotel is TOP notch you have to check it out (Casa Santo Domingo) !!! Now its off to the farwell diner and packing to head home tomorrow.
Can´t wait to see everyone at home!!

2 comments:

  1. ¡Feliz CumpleaƱos seƱorita Lindsay!

    I wish you a safe and trouble-free trip on your way back home.

    Remember, you come back to Antigua Daily, at least, through photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Linds! Sounds like you're doing well...I've enjoyed reading about your adventures. My "adventure" right now is taking care of our new baby, little Wade Matthew Singleton--born on August 13!

    Love,
    Krista

    ReplyDelete