Well - despite having to fly the day after the terrorist arrests in London (which meant moving all liquids from my carry-on to my luggage before I checked it) everything went smoothly and Danielle and I arrived on schedule late Aug. 10. The week at home has been unproductive but relaxing (with a trip to the Wisconsin State Fair, attending a friends wedding and catching a Brewers game). School meetings start in a week and before I know it fall will be here.
As usually happens with summer travel I feel as though I never left - the pictures are all I have left of what now seems like a distant dream (or nightmare depending on which part I'm remembering ;) ). Here are only a few pics of my summer adventures in a slideshow. I hope it at least gives you an idea of my adventures - Enjoy!
As usually happens with summer travel I feel as though I never left - the pictures are all I have left of what now seems like a distant dream (or nightmare depending on which part I'm remembering ;) ). Here are only a few pics of my summer adventures in a slideshow. I hope it at least gives you an idea of my adventures - Enjoy!
Linds,
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are beautiful. You'll have to teach me your slideshow tricks sometime!
Hope you made it back from Mnpls in one piece.
-Kristy