Random-ness...thoughts, photos, weather updates and more from this Midwestern girl's daily life in an effort to keep far-away friends and family "in the loop".
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Oh Dear Friends...
...in a disappointing update to my Sept. 19 blog , since so many of you have been asking about my mystery guy, I just need to clarify that although the guy I had a really great "date" with did finally email me back...that was the last I have heard from him. Its been what? 2 weeks or more and nothing. I have some choice adjectives I can think of to describe people that tell you what you want to hear and then drop off the face of the earth but I'll leave that to your imagination - RUDE is the more civil word I'll choose for this blog. After 2 seemingly mature nice guys have done this to me I'm done; done believing anything a guy says to me and done trying to give them the benefit of the doubt when they ignore my existence for no know reason. I'm officially turning into a cynical and distrusting woman - if there are any guys out there who actually mean what they say and have the balls to tell a girl when they aren't interested then I welcome them with open arms, the rest had better watch out - I'm officially annoyed and ticked off....HOW RUDE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You tell em sista! (which works since you really are my sister, humm..) The next man who does this to you, I will personally travel from CA to castrate them with my bare hands. This will be to ensure they don't procreate their A$$-hole behaviors throughout the earth! (but then again, this is coming from one cynical girl to another, so some people may see this as overreacting.)
ReplyDeleteMegs - I luv ya!!! Overreacting - whats that??? Its great to know that I can always count on you to cover my back. Only what? 6 more days till I get to see ya - YEAH!!
ReplyDeleteBastard.
ReplyDeleteThat's a good noun for him, right?
Linds,
ReplyDeleteThe nurses at work were approaching me, wondering what happened. It's very sweet--they're all rooting for you and are in shock over the "mystery man's" behavior. I even KNOW the guy . . .it's not like him, but as you know I've hired a private investigator to bring in some of the missing links. I've also hired some people to rough him up a little--you know, just a little of this, a little of that. That's not too extreme is it . . . ? Oh, and I also have had that special "something" added to his water source--I like to refer to is as the "Break the Cycle" chemical. Let's just say that it might affect his *ahem* later on . . . . Those little swimmy guys--who needs 'em?
(Note: This is what happens when one works all 3 different shifts in 3 consecutive days. I'm sure the eHarmony boys investigating me on the web will take a mosey over here, read this little ditty, and close me out immediately. For you thorough ones: this is a JOKE. I am trying to make one of my favorite people laugh.)
KG -
ReplyDeleteI love your tenacity to bring in the "bastard" and solve the mystery of his shocking behavior. You are hilarious - thanks for keeping always rooting for me! And tell the work ladies I love them too - all us ladies gotta stick together. If we ever solve the mystery you have my permission to fill them in:)
Miss ya!