Sunday, October 29, 2006

What the ...????

Well, its been a whirlwind of a fall with family in town and then a YoungLife camp. It seems like its been forever since I've just had some quiet time. The family is gone, everyone is gone - even the padres have left me for the week. The next 5 days will be a sweet time of quiet and regrouping after and all the jam-packed time of fun. This month included a wonderful but chilly time with the entire family up in Door County for Sister Bay's Fall Festival. Followed a week of family time at home and then Young Life camp this weekend in Michigan. Everything was wonderful with the exception of the fact that the stupid snow has been creeping its way into my fall. For pitty sake it was snowing on the 10th of October - that's just not natural, not here anyway. Winter gets enough "face time" it doesn't need to be jumping in on my precious time for fall. Thankfully today - after leaving a snowy MI where I was bundled up in a scarf, hat and mittens - I got off the bus in IL for a potty stop to find it surprisingly balmy and warm - I hope tomorrow is just as nice, as I am still thawing out after the chilly weekend. Here are some fun pics of my October adventures - Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment