Random-ness...thoughts, photos, weather updates and more from this Midwestern girl's daily life in an effort to keep far-away friends and family "in the loop".
Thursday, November 02, 2006
So Fresh and So Clean Clean
There is something very therapeutic for me about doing laundry; now granted, you probably should know that prior to today its been close to a month since I've done it :)). Deep down somewhere in that scary weird spot of my personality I love to organize and when I sort my laundry I get a feeling of accomplishment; changing that messy mixed up basket of stinky clothes into color-coded piles and then into clean folded stacks of freshness is amazing. I know you might think I'm strange - I'll own up to that - but for me its a slice of heaven in a chaotic world. Ask me in 10 years if I still like it when I'm doing laundry for a family of 5 and I'll probably feel a little differently but for now...Laundry = organization and in this crazy world that = happiness for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment