It does say something about how uninteresting my life is right now if the only thing I have to tell you about over the past few weeks has been to share pictures (gross ones) of my broken toe. It's sad, I know; but its my life ;)
Well, life hasn't gotten too much more exciting - but I am more mobile now that the toe is better. In the absence of money (to do anything really entertaining) I have found a new entertainment.... FACEBOOK. Its been so fun to reconnect with friends, share pictures, update my status (cause I know everyone wants to know how I am 24/7), and see what everyone has been up to. I think everyone should join, especially all my friends, cause then we could all be connected and it would be fun! So, check out Facebook, register and link me as your friend - then, not only can we stay connected but you can also help keep me entertained during my poor, uneventful July.
Hope to see you on Facebook :)
I just want to testify that Facebook truly is Lindsay's entertainment these days . . .join it, as she is very committed to checking it regularly.
ReplyDelete;)
Love ya, Linds.
I know someone else who is quite the regular on Facebook lately ;)I like your new profile pick Kristy!! HEHE
ReplyDelete