...for a crazy week of Young Life camp. Its said to be the "best week of your life" so we'll see :). I know I'm getting old 'cause I'm already exhausted just thinking about trying to go 110% for 7 days straight with my nutty high school girls. It will be fun and I know it will be beautiful since we'll be in Frasier, Colorado at Crooked Creek Camp. The altitude will be something I'll have to get used to, the camp is at 8,800 feet - Yikes! I can't wait to share pictures and stories will you. For now, I'd love prayer support (actually all 8 adult leaders would love it)...if you think of it, please pray for:
*Health - specifically, I currently don't have a voice; well, actually I do but it sound more like Barry White than me and it hurts when I use it.
*Patience - the 18 hour bus trip alone may use up all I have in me ;)
*Our relationships w/kids & kids' relationship w/Christ
*Safety - we are going to be doing some pretty crazy stuff :)
*Energy, energy & MORE energy
*Attitude - that I might have a servants attitude the entire week and that lack of sleep etc. won't make me grumpy or self-centered.
Thanks for your support!! I'll post pics. etc. when I get back in a week. I hope you are having an amazing summer. I can't believe its already late July!!
No comments:
Post a Comment