Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Arizona life...

Accelerated Master's programs are not for the faint of heart...or for those that don't like studying, want to have a life, hope to interact with the outside world or generally don't like teaching yourself 1001 things all at once.  All that to say, sorry I've neglected the blog.  Sadly, there is really nothing too exciting to report, my life = studying & test taking.
For entertainment value, I thought I'd give you glimpse of my home life here in the desert...
 my view of the Catalina Mts...
 The plants I am attempting to keep alive this summer...
 The ever elusive cat "Princess"...
 Storms rolling in over the house...
 That's all for now folks.  Thankfully I'm headed to San Diego this weekend to hang with my sis and a couple of school friends so expect more blogging to come :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment