Friday, August 12, 2011

Up in the Air

I greet you today from the friendly skies somewhere between here and there :)
After a wonderful birthday with my new Tucson friends & some drinks to celebrate the end of the semester, It has finally arrived...10 days of glorious break without a single academic thing to do. To say I am excited would be an understatement! I'm heading home and can't wait to see family and friends and of course my puppy. I also hope to catch up on some much needed phone calls - I miss you my friends and am SOOO sorry I've been so out of touch this semester. I've been MIA for way to long and I apologize. Let's chat, give me a ring and we can finally catch up!! :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Somewhere between here and there

No comments:

Post a Comment