Yet another two weeks have flow by. I managed to document about 3-4 days of my school life with a photo a day and I'll post them eventually, just need to find the time to get them off my phone, camera, ipad etc edit them and then post them. No promises when I'll get those done but I will work on them soon. I had fun trying to sneak in at least one picture a day to give a glimpes into my school life, I think I'll try to keep it up this fall and blog more through a daily pic than written posts. We'll see....
In other news, I'm 1 day of tests away from being done with my first semester of nursing school, how crazy is that!! I can't wait to be done, not because I haven't liked it but, because I get to go home to Wisco for 10days. I seriously can't wait to see my family and my puppy. I have hopes of going to the State Fair, Irish Fest and hanging out with friends...I'm too excited for words.
Upon my return to Tucson I'll be moving into my new apartment which I am thrilled about. I'll post pics as I settle in but the highlights are...its 3 blocks from school/work, it has a garage, it has a small walled in yard, It has 1-2 windows in every room (=sunny = me happy), and I can have Kiya! Though its only 1 bedroom I promise to have a blowup bed and extra linens for any potential visitors :) I'm already picking out paint colors! Lots of exciting stuff going on.
If you are in WI, let me know when you are free - I'm home Aug 11 - 20 :)
This post makes me so very happy! I would love if you did a photo blog. Good luck as the semester wraps up and see you SOON!
ReplyDelete