I love that feeling you get when you see good friends. I love that it doesn't matter if its been years, days or mearly hours since your last meeting, its just good to be together again. True friendships are the ones that don't have any expectations other than you know that the person is there for you if you need them - no cards, gifts or frequent visits are required to keep up the relationship, it just is. To all my long-time friends...THANK YOU for always being there no matter how much or how little I am in touch with you. You are the special ones that have lasted through the years and I love knowing that whether its been 5 minutes or 5 years, we can always just pick-up where we left off - you are my true friends and I know I don't say it enough- I love you all!!!
"I count myselt in nothing else so happy
As in a soul rememb'ring my good friends."
- William Shakespeare
No comments:
Post a Comment