Random-ness...thoughts, photos, weather updates and more from this Midwestern girl's daily life in an effort to keep far-away friends and family "in the loop".
Friday, June 16, 2006
I love Summer
I have yet to mention this but it probably goes without saying...I LOVE summer. Being a teacher this probably stems from the fact that these are the few a precious moments in the year where I have time for me :). I love the fact that I don't have to wake to an alarm, I can actually organize my life at home, go to the gym that I've been paying membership fees to for the past year, take my dog for a run and of course TRAVEL. This summer will fly by in the blink of an eye thanks to 3 weddings, grad school in Costa Rica & quality time with my nephews and niece but I'll enjoy every moment. So Summer...I raise my salt-rimmed margarita glass to you and say "welcome"!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish I had a salt-rimmed margarita glass right now.
ReplyDeleteI also wish that I was getting ready to go galavanting around Costa Rica as well.
Enjoy both!