And its official, the holidays are here. I just got done eating more food than I ever should have and my stomach is not happy. Kristy's mom (my other mom :) ) just finished her Master's Degree and this was the weekend of her graduation. It was a truly momentous occasion and it was an honor to be a part of celebrating her accomplishment. We all had a great time relaxing in the hot tub Saturday night and sleeping in this morning but the real celebration was the ceremony today and lunch afterwards. We managed to hit up happy hour and make the most out of having Ron to drive us all home - poor guy. Between the 2 for 1 margaritas, a delicious steak, martinis and a shared chocolate dessert I think I gained 20lbs in one sitting - how ridiculous (yet delicious). It was truly a celebration - and a great way to usher in the holidays. CONGRATULATIONS DOTTIE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment