Monday, December 25, 2006

Holiday Cheer!

Its hard to believe Christmas Eve is already over. It was great fun to have so many people over at the house (I LOVE playing hostess) but it was also bitter sweet since Katy & family were not able to join us. I'm a family girl - I love having my entire family together, it makes me feel safe, its tons of fun, and it makes it seem like childhood wasn't really that long ago - so not having us all together at the holidays makes it seem like the holiday isn't really official. We went through the motions today but without everyone here...its just not the same - its a modified version of what was and what I wish so desperatly we could hold on to. It was a good evening though.. the table setting was beautiful, the food was tasty and the company was lively. We had 15 people over - a first of our family - and I think we all had fun!! Here are pics (good, bad and ugly) of the evening. Gift un-wrapping will finish up Christmas morning but since we'll be in PJs, no make-up, no contacts and have serious bed-head don't expect to see any pics. ;) Blessings to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment