Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hello 2007!!

Happy new year to all!!! I hope and pray that everyone can find much to be thankful for in 2006 and is excited about what 2007 may hold. Its so hard to grasp how quickly another year has flown by - I can hardly believe it - and how much has changed in 12 short months. When I start to think about it, a lot has happened...just for starters some friends& familymoved (KG, I love your apt. when is a spot for me going to open up :)? Megs - where are those pics you promised of your new place??) I have friends & family married (Congrats Todd&Stacey, Becky&Chad, and Alison&Cole), my 2 college roommates both became mothers - CRAZY!! (I know you'll both be great parents - and I expect LOTS of pictures), I have a new nephew (the cutest baby EVER!), my sister and her family visited for 3 months (how quickly the time flew) and I managed to fit in 9 credits of grad school while traveling around Central America - what a great year!! I don't know what to expect for this next year but I am so blessed by the experiences, joys, struggles and challenges 2006 brought - I am better and wiser because of them. So as this new year begins I tip my champagne glass and say welcome to 2007 and all the possibilities of what might be! Blessings to All!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm working on driving the neighbor off! Closet doors, giving him no heat . . . ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, do I need to get married or have a baby to be included in your 2006 highlights reel? Gosh, so sorry my little menial existance in your life isn't anything noteworthy!

    ReplyDelete