Random-ness...thoughts, photos, weather updates and more from this Midwestern girl's daily life in an effort to keep far-away friends and family "in the loop".
Thursday, July 06, 2006
FYI - I am NOT on vacation...
Well, its day 3 of classes and let me assure you that this is NOT a vacation. I've been getting up at 6:30 am out the door by 7:10 walk to school (25min) have classes from 8:00-12:00 then I eat lunch and do homework until 4pm when I have my last class that ends at 5:50pm after which if its not raining I walk home again, eat dinner & chat with my "mom" before studying some more, showering and then going to bed by 10pm. This is most definitely not a vacation but I am so glad I am here - I love being immersed in the language, its really the only way to learn. We have midterms next week (yikes) and presentations to prepare for but all in all, I think I'll make it through:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment