Well, just thought I would give you a picture of where in the world I am. This is a view of the city and the area around where my school is. The mountains here are beautiful and since it is the rainy season everything is green. I LOVE the mountains and the colors they have when the clouds roll-in; its this rich mix of deep-blue highlighted with various shades of vibrant greens. Its one of the many things in life you have to see to truly appreciate.We visited this volcanoe crater on Sunday and the drive up there was AMAZING. We literally were above the clouds, the sun was shining and it was priceless. I tried to take pics but I know they won't fully capture how beautiful it truly was. O
Next Sunday we are off Turtle Island and let me tell you... I CAN NOT WAIT. I need a vacation from this madness. The good news is that I passed my Graduate exam (with the exception of the compostion - which seeing as I made up some words, it really isn't a suprise - I'll just re-take that section next year) .....Only 3 more weeks of classes :) :) :)
Cheers from Colorado!
ReplyDeleteWe have beautiful mountains here.